Friday, September 7, 2007

Shakti-wo-maan


Logged into the popular networking site, yeah you guessed it right, orkut and I suddenly noticed this:

Today's fortune: You never hesitate to tackle the most difficult problems

Made me feel so fauladi and … emm .. macho (I request all feminists to excuse me for not finding a feminine word to match ‘macho’) but then I thought -- Duh!! What a fortune!

Does life like give us a choice? Either you have to choose to run away and get what you hate or, deal with it - try your hand on it hoping that maybe this time luck will shine on you and things wont be as fucking as it was last time, or you will be as lucky as last time.

Mudde ki baat yeh hai, for all you people who don’t understand hindi, what I just wrote meant, The bottom line (not the bottom actually) is, that if I do have a choice to avoid a problem (even if it is an easy problem), I will obviously chicken out -- And, if they are difficult problems, phew, who wants them!!!. By the way by avoiding a problem, I meant that avoiding it wont get me into a yuckier situation.

2 comments:

mrinal said...

avoid avoid.. who says you shouldnt!!! but dont try escapism .. it rarely works ! i think.

Deepshikha said...

Correct sirrrr.