Sunday, February 23, 2014

Burning me up inside..

Came across this song after ages..

To me its one of the most romantic songs of all time.. I remember the song used to send chills down my spine .. the desire, the longing, the passion used to make me feel that there could be nothing better than going through this feeling for someone, and for someone to feel that way for you. I used to be a believer..

Everything I ever believed in has slowly been squashed under the cruel feet of reality- God, Prayers, Romantic Love, fairness in the world.. Its all damned.

People who know you for years sit and judge you at the drop of a hat and threaten to walk out, people cheat, God gives a fluck, Romantic love comes with an expiry date, fair is just a word in the dictionary.

Its all dark.

I think I will just lastly quote a line from The Matrix Reloaded..

'Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.'

Maybe thats the reason I carry on.


No comments: