Saturday, March 1, 2014

Treasures of my life..

Life has been a lot on the downside off late .. Spirits are low and I had started to so miss being in the midst of my peeps. Just then the mail man paid me a visit. Guess what it was, a box full of goodies -- pretty earrings, some candles, brilliant blue bangles AND the bestest gift ever -- a hand written letter with self done art work on the side and such a touching message on it. 

Thanks Suhi for making my day. There seriously aren't too many people like you in this world. Words fail me to describe how moved I am and how much this letter means to me at this point in my life. Friendship is the best relationship ever, and there is no one better than you to live upto the essence and beauty of this bond. You are the girl friend every girl should have! Hugs and kisses back. I miss you. 


No comments: